YOU WILL LEARN:
* Themes! How to choose a good theme, installation and customizations.
* Plugins! What is a plugin, how to choose a plugin, installation and optimization
* How to manage your plugins & themes to keep your WordPress site running optimally
* Menus! Create, edit and do some cool things with your menus.
* Widgets! What are they? How to use them.
* WordPress Security! How to keep your WordPress secure at all times from those pesky Hackers!
ABOUT CODE SALOON’S WORKSHOPS
Business is more digital than ever before, and having an online presence has become, not just a crucial part of marketing, but, at times, a main source of income. No matter whether you’re an entrepreneur, a small business owner, a social media manager or a content manager, knowing how to navigate and manage your digital universe is a must.
That’s why Code Saloon has created a series of workshops designed to empower you. The interactive workshops, which will touch on everything from how to manage your WordPress site, to understanding the basics of UX/UI, to how to create a successful eCommerce site and more, will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to move forward with confidence.
MORE ABOUR YOUR TRAINER
Deb (of The Startum Project) is a full-time, freelance Front-End Developer who specialises in WordPress. Not only does she spend her days building everything from the classiest to the quirkiest of websites, but she also lectures at a local design college teaching the full-time students and part-time students how to build their own.